Thouxanbanfauni - 8 ALBUM (2022)
Thouxanbanfauni - 8 ALBUM (2022)
w końcu dobra płyta od fauniego
AND NOW I'M IN A SHARK TANK
RAP GAME TOM HANKS
RAP GAME TOM HANKS
Re: Thouxanbanfauni - 8 ALBUM (2022)
Coś tam widziałem ze jest płacz w sieci ze bez miksu, albo mam sprany beret słuchaniem leaków i snippetów albo płacz jest bezpodstawny bo po trzech trakach muszę powiedzieć ze normalny przyzwoity fauni tu jest
[Verse 1: Tay-K]
School was very hard (gang)
https://open.spotify.com/artist/3v9qYvgnhbV0McEWEISOQ3
https://www.instagram.com/kidzej__/
School was very hard (gang)
https://open.spotify.com/artist/3v9qYvgnhbV0McEWEISOQ3
https://www.instagram.com/kidzej__/
Re: Thouxanbanfauni - 8 ALBUM (2022)
100-200 unreleased tracks
Chief Keef pisze: I'm so fly, I'm so fly, in Hawaii eating Thai
You gotta pay me for a comment, and that comment might be why
Asian ho, say she think I'm nice, why 'cause I eat rice?
Bitch, I'm mean, go and get your things, you can spend the night


