Kevin Gates - Khaza (2022)
Kevin Gates - Khaza (2022)
Ostatnio zmieniony 28 lut 2023, 20:57 przez TheD, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Re: Kevin Gates - Khaza (17/06/2022)
Czekam bardzo, rowniez na Game'a. Gates na odwiecznym!
If the streets were a coin won't be head or tails
Would be death or jail, two fails, I got the better L.
Would be death or jail, two fails, I got the better L.
Re: Kevin Gates - Khaza (17/06/2022)
Czekam. Kevin Gates propsowany od zawsze.
No i zawsze ma coś ciekawego do powiedzenia. Ostatnio np.:
“I want Beyoncé to piss on my dick. I don’t love my wife”

No i zawsze ma coś ciekawego do powiedzenia. Ostatnio np.:
“I want Beyoncé to piss on my dick. I don’t love my wife”
Re: Kevin Gates - Khaza (2022)
Kevin Gates - Intro
Ostatnio zmieniony 28 lut 2023, 20:58 przez TheD, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Re: Kevin Gates - Khaza (2022)
Spoczko album. Kevin Gates nie zawodzi nigdy.
Re: Kevin Gates - Khaza (2022)
Kevin Gates - Bad For Me (Official Music Video)
If the streets were a coin won't be head or tails
Would be death or jail, two fails, I got the better L.
Would be death or jail, two fails, I got the better L.



