Strona 1 z 1

Benny the Butcher & 38 Spesh - Stabbed & Shot 2 (2024)

: 30 gru 2024, 13:51
autor: Paul
Obrazek
Spoiler
01. Still Better (Intro)
02. 1st of April
03. High Stakes
04. Thruway Music 2
05. Who Really the King
06. Center Stage
07. Brick Specials
08. Jesus Arms feat. Busta Rhymes
09. Hometown Hero
10. Bad Guy feat. Dave East & Klass Murda
11. Money Counter
12. Internal Affairs feat. OT the Real
13. Intent to Sell
14. Coke Runs feat. Ransom
15. Watchlist
16. Power feat. Elcamino


Przesłuchałem przed chwilą nadrabiając zaległości i jednak zasługuje ten album na swój temat. Osobiście mam już dosyć drumless w wydaniu Westside Gunna, Daringera, Conductora Williamsa czy Denny LeFlare'a. Z pomocą przychodzi album Benny'ego i 38 Spesha, gdzie również jest kilka takich numerów, ale spora część jak ten powyżej ma lekki Rocafellowo-Dipsetowy sznyt i jest to rap ze wschodniego wybrzeża, którego chętnie słucham. Szczególnie gdy jest on tak dobrze napisany. O ile Benny to uznana, solidna marka, tak 38 Spesh jeszcze nie osiągnął statusu reszty Griseldziarzy czy nawet takiego Mach Hommy'ego i słychać, że mu się zwyczajnie chce, pisze śmiechowo i ciekawie. Śledzę wszystko co wydaje od Uncle Bun i moim zdaniem prezentuje obecnie najwyższy poziom z tego grona.

My name always heard like it's half of the story

I'm a monster, the apex type
Spend five of your paychecks with an AMEX swipe
Bitches ain't shit, so I live a safe sex life
My next kid, I'm gonna get a DNA test twice


If you was really in these streets, then we'd be cool
My life made completely for the TV too
I know crackheads that look like the E.T. dude
And I could turn a half a square to a 3D cube


I'm the rose from the concrete that grew to have six petals
Hustle and scams, I flipped several
We had so much dirt on our hands, we travelled with shovels
Learned these hoes is sick devils
I'm quick to kick a bitch out of the whip and tell her "kick pebbles"


Judge a man by his handshake
Every member of my squad built a bond that they can't break
I stashed work at my aunt's place
Both of my aunts rushed to find where I hid it, now that's an ant's race
Huh, I can't wait to get out of here
I don't want to be in the station for information they volunteer
Huh, so I don't care 'bout the chips you made
The money don't change your insufficient ways
Put you niggas in an instant grave
Send you on a trip to hell with all of the expenses paid