Lil Wayne - Funeral (2020)
: 25 maja 2019, 15:47
OKŁADKA

2. Mahogany
3. Mama Mia
4. I Do It (feat. Big Sean & Lil Baby)
5. Dreams
6. Stop Playin With Me
7. Clap For Em
8. Bing James (feat. Jay Rock)
9. Not Me
10. Trust Nobody (feat. Adam Levine)
11. Know You Know (feat. 2 Chainz)
12. Wild Dogs
13. Harden
14. I Don't Sleep (feat. Takeoff)
15. Sights and Silencers (feat. The Dream)
16. Ball Hard (feat. Lil Twist)
17. Bastard (Satan's Kid)
18. Get Outta My Head (feat. XXXTENTACION)
19. Piano Trap
20. Line Em Up
21. Darkside
22. Never Mind
23. T.O. (feat. O.T. Genasis)
24. Wayne's World
deluxe:
25. Shimmy (feat. Doja Cat)
26. Help (feat. Tory Lanez)
27. Big Worm
28. Multiple Flows (with Lil Uzi Vert)
29. Happen to You
30. Russian Roulette (feat. Benny the Butcher & Conway the Machine)
31. Love You Fuck You (with Jessie Reyez)
32. All The Dogs
https://music.apple.com/us/album/funeral/1497243820
SPOTIFY
YOUTUBE
https://www.lilwaynehq.com/2019/05/lil-wayne-release-brand-new-album-tour-blink-182/ pisze:It looks like Lil Wayne is getting close to releasing a brand new album!
Whether it’s Funeral or another project, Weezy will be dropping a new CD for when his joint tour with Blink-182 begins, which means it could drop anytime from now to the first date of the tour (June 27th).
https://www.lilwaynehq.com/2019/04/lil-wayne-teases-funeral-album/ pisze:Back in 2016, Lil Wayne announced in an interview that he has been working on a new album called Funeral that is “coming soon”.
Nearly 3 years later after not hearing anything else about the project (other than the “Grateful” single featuring Gudda Gudda being a rumored single), it looks like this is going to be the next release from Weezy.
Tunechi has took to his Instagram story today to post a picture of a casket
https://www.lilwaynehq.com/2019/05/ticketmaster-confirms-lil-wayne-next-album-is-the-funeral/ pisze:Earlier this month, we found out Lil Wayne will be releasing a brand new album for his upcoming tour with Blink-182.
After already receiving clues about what this new project will be, Ticketmaster has now confirmed that Tunechi‘s next album will be titled “The Funeral“.
A visitor of LilWayneHQ.com who is going to this tour, Clayton, sent me a screenshot of Ticketmaster confirming the name of Weezy‘s forthcoming project, which you can see below. Now we just need a release date!
https://www.xxlmag.com/news/2019/07/lil-wayne-lil-baby-funeral-album/ pisze:Your Funeral album is coming soon. Who are some of the artists you're working with?
I’ve worked with a bunch of artists already. I don’t want to give up the goods on too many. Lil Baby. I’m a big Lil Baby fan. So it was a swap type of thing. You send me a song, I send… that type of thing. But actually he demanded that he work with me. That’s a new thing these days. Back in the days when I was doing it, there was no such thing as you send me your song. You had to be in the studio with that person. He demanded that. So I respected that. We got to do the session together. We was out here in New York, not long ago. Probably a month ago. It was him, I and Big Sean.
Who are some of the producers you’re working with on Funeral?
A lotta LoopHoles. That’s a guy they call LoopHoles. A lot of their music. Again, the usual suspects. Rio, Academics, Monsta[Beatz], London [on Da Track], people like that.
Is there anything you're doing a bit differently with this album in comparison to the last one you dropped, Tha Carter V?
With me, what the new thing is for me is actually trying to put out music that sounds like a little more like today’s music. What that means for me is the difference is adding hooks. I forget about hooks. I forget ’em. Somebody gotta come in the booth and stop me from rapping, like, “This is where you stop it and add a hook.”