50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)

Kategoria poświęcona albumom.

Moderatorzy: instinkt, luk0as

Awatar użytkownika
d3nt
Posty: 2628
Rejestracja: 08 gru 2021, 22:09

Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)

Post autor: d3nt »

Co tam było w linku ??

A co do albumu to dzisiaj dalej by izi rozjebal bilbord i siedział tam w chuj długo, in da club gdyby wyszło jutro to by zrobiło jeszcze większy rozpierdol niż wtedy

Z RESZTĄ miara sukcesu tej płyty to chociażby to ze skurwiale cipki typu central cee czy digga d które są na topie wśród kolorowych dzieci followupuja/sampluja i w ogóle podpierdalaja patenty od fiftiego
Awatar użytkownika
NEGRO
Posty: 1987
Rejestracja: 27 lip 2019, 14:59

Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)

Post autor: NEGRO »

o kurwa xd :damn:
If the streets were a coin won't be head or tails
Would be death or jail, two fails, I got the better L.
Awatar użytkownika
Ema
Posty: 957
Rejestracja: 16 maja 2019, 23:19

Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)

Post autor: Ema »

gonny_trebor pisze: ↑21 wrz 2022, 13:45
Jakiegos znanego Cygana mi przypomina , tego chyba od lambo i hitu beeema beeeema samochody , ciuchy drogie mam, zobacz ziomek saaaam, Toby King chyba
Awatar użytkownika
yungXpaproch
Posty: 4682
Rejestracja: 01 mar 2020, 20:32
Lokalizacja: grrr pow™

Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)

Post autor: yungXpaproch »

kurwa niezle odjebal 50 centa, staruchy nie czaja czarnego przelotu. zabawne jak pewnie se rzuca nwordy, kontrowersyjne napewno :lol:
pzdr z farcikiem
obczaj se muzyczke synku :joint:
https://www.youtube.com/@yung_paproch
Awatar użytkownika
instinkt
Moderator
Posty: 8052
Rejestracja: 17 kwie 2019, 12:29

Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)

Post autor: instinkt »

Spoiler
trasa z okazji 20 lecia albumu, 11 października w Łodzi z Bustą
aż mnie kusi żeby się wybrać chociaż nie przepadam za koncertami bo zwykle są rozczarowaniem
Awatar użytkownika
Sialala
Posty: 2441
Rejestracja: 26 lis 2019, 21:32

Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)

Post autor: Sialala »

Kurwa jak ja uwielbiam tą płytę.
Mider
Posty: 4100
Rejestracja: 17 kwie 2019, 16:07

Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)

Post autor: Mider »

Też nie przepadam za koncertami, ale posłuchać 47 letniego rapera sepleniącego na żywo? Jestem tam
Awatar użytkownika
Groszek
Posty: 5735
Rejestracja: 17 kwie 2019, 17:27
Lokalizacja: Auld Reekie

Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)

Post autor: Groszek »

Kurwa kusi mnie to lekko
Wszystko jest kawałem oraz żartem
Wszystko już widziałem, co potrzebneXD
Awatar użytkownika
many-s
Posty: 2786
Rejestracja: 17 kwie 2019, 18:06

Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)

Post autor: many-s »

Kozacka płyta.
Awatar użytkownika
2rzyn
Posty: 11852
Rejestracja: 17 kwie 2019, 17:42
Lokalizacja: Wrocław

Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)

Post autor: 2rzyn »

Kurwa mzc musze w koncu jej posluchac xD
Jose pisze: ↑08 lut 2026, 22:48 Dlaczego 2rzyn Królem Jest
Awatar użytkownika
horrypaz
Brak Kultury
Posty: 4761
Rejestracja: 17 kwie 2019, 17:43
Lokalizacja: Hands, Underwood

Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)

Post autor: horrypaz »

Ty no wypadałoby
Awatar użytkownika
Karleone
Posty: 745
Rejestracja: 31 sie 2025, 22:32

Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)

Post autor: Karleone »

instinkt pisze: ↑04 maja 2023, 21:31
Spoiler
trasa z okazji 20 lecia albumu, 11 października w Łodzi z Bustą
aż mnie kusi żeby się wybrać chociaż nie przepadam za koncertami bo zwykle są rozczarowaniem
I co, byłeś? :D
Bo ja byłem, spodziewalem się średniego wydarzenia, a dostalem rozpierdol - zdecydowanie najlepszy koncert w w życiu
Awatar użytkownika
instinkt
Moderator
Posty: 8052
Rejestracja: 17 kwie 2019, 12:29

Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)

Post autor: instinkt »

The original version of "Back Down" featuring lyrics dissing Nas, Jay-Z, R. Kelly, Cam'ron, Supreme and Jermaine Dupri. Includes an open outro that was intended for Dr. Dre to record over, but it's unknown if he ever did.



Kim Osorio who is a former editor of The Source magazine and had slept with 50 Cent in 2003, talked about this version in her 2008 book Straight From The Source, where she wrote:

When we got back into the rented SUV,50 popped in a CD and started adjusting the knobs on the car stereo. "I want you to hear something." Then, with his baseball cap cocked to the side covering his doorag (as if a doorag were a fashion statement), he started nodding his head as the beat started to play. "G-g-g-g-g-Unit." Now he was lip-synching the words to a song called "Back Down." This was a different version from the one that would make the album. The song dissed everybody. Not just Ja Rule and Murder Inc., but Jay-Z, Cam'Ron, and others. In particular, the lines that stood out were a reference to Ja Rule sounding like the Cookie Monster, a line where 50 called Jay-Z gay, and a dis to Cam'Ron's pink fashion sense, and sudden weight loss. I knew from 50's first album (which never came out) that this was the formula to his success. It was all about putting everyone on blast and talking recklessly on records. But this was song was worse than "How To Rob" "Are you really going to put that out?" "I don't care. I'll put it out, but Dre and Em don't want me to," he replied, before quickly switching the subject

50 put his CD back into the car stereo and I heard the "Back Down" record play again. I only heard that version twice while I was in Los Angeles, but I never heard the same version again. When the album came out, an edited version of the song was on it. It kept the disses to Ja Rule and Murder Inc., of course, and chopped out all the rest. The song is like a pink elephant in hip-hop, because no one will admit that it actually existed.

"The vibe felt really friendly, so I started fishing for information. So I heard you ran into Dipset out here and something popped off. You think they heard about the record you did?" Sha Money XL overheard our conversation and interrupted, "What record? There's no record." "The Back Down' record I heard in L.A., where he's dissin' Cam" "He ain't dissin' Cam on that record" Sha Money interjected. I was confused. I knew I had heard the dis on the song, but it was like a jedi mind trick because I started second-guessing what I'd heard. Did I really hear him mention Cam? I looked at 50 for validation, but he didn't say anything. Then when Sha turned his back, 50 rolled his eyes back and waved his hand. "I don't care, but he gotta act like that" "What's the big deal deal? You already said it." "They probably gonna take it off"
ODPOWIEDZ