RXKNephew, DJ Smokey & Bamboon - Neph Crockett (2023)

Kategoria poświęcona albumom.

Moderatorzy: instinkt, luk0as

Awatar użytkownika
sebring
Posty: 5194
Rejestracja: 30 wrz 2020, 20:41

RXKNephew, DJ Smokey & Bamboon - Neph Crockett (2023)

Post autor: sebring »


zajebiste w huj
polecam
AND NOW I'M IN A SHARK TANK
RAP GAME TOM HANKS
Awatar użytkownika
fromage
Posty: 4575
Rejestracja: 07 gru 2020, 20:01

Re: RXK Nephew, DJ Smokey & Bamboon - Neph Crockett (2023)

Post autor: fromage »

Nowy DJ Smokey?
Wiadomix ze sprawdze

NUKES ARE NOW LEGAL
Chief Keef pisze: I'm so fly, I'm so fly, in Hawaii eating Thai
You gotta pay me for a comment, and that comment might be why
Asian ho, say she think I'm nice, why 'cause I eat rice?
Bitch, I'm mean, go and get your things, you can spend the night
Awatar użytkownika
000
Posty: 282
Rejestracja: 30 mar 2021, 9:36
Lokalizacja: MONEYWORLD

Re: RXK Nephew, DJ Smokey & Bamboon - Neph Crockett (2023)

Post autor: 000 »

Legalize Nuclear Bombs Lol !
ODPOWIEDZ