50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)
Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)
Co tam było w linku ??
A co do albumu to dzisiaj dalej by izi rozjebal bilbord i siedział tam w chuj długo, in da club gdyby wyszło jutro to by zrobiło jeszcze większy rozpierdol niż wtedy
Z RESZTĄ miara sukcesu tej płyty to chociażby to ze skurwiale cipki typu central cee czy digga d które są na topie wśród kolorowych dzieci followupuja/sampluja i w ogóle podpierdalaja patenty od fiftiego
A co do albumu to dzisiaj dalej by izi rozjebal bilbord i siedział tam w chuj długo, in da club gdyby wyszło jutro to by zrobiło jeszcze większy rozpierdol niż wtedy
Z RESZTĄ miara sukcesu tej płyty to chociażby to ze skurwiale cipki typu central cee czy digga d które są na topie wśród kolorowych dzieci followupuja/sampluja i w ogóle podpierdalaja patenty od fiftiego
Siemasz kotek, d3ntszou z tej strony
[/quote]
[/quote]
Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)
o kurwa xd 
If the streets were a coin won't be head or tails
Would be death or jail, two fails, I got the better L.
Would be death or jail, two fails, I got the better L.
Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)
Jakiegos znanego Cygana mi przypomina , tego chyba od lambo i hitu beeema beeeema samochody , ciuchy drogie mam, zobacz ziomek saaaam, Toby King chyba
- yungXpaproch
- Posty: 4682
- Rejestracja: 01 mar 2020, 20:32
- Lokalizacja: grrr pow™
Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)
kurwa niezle odjebal 50 centa, staruchy nie czaja czarnego przelotu. zabawne jak pewnie se rzuca nwordy, kontrowersyjne napewno 
Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)
Spoiler
aż mnie kusi żeby się wybrać chociaż nie przepadam za koncertami bo zwykle są rozczarowaniem
Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)
Kurwa jak ja uwielbiam tą płytę.
Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)
Też nie przepadam za koncertami, ale posłuchać 47 letniego rapera sepleniącego na żywo? Jestem tam
Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)
Kurwa kusi mnie to lekko
Wszystko jest kawałem oraz żartem
Wszystko już widziałem, co potrzebneXD
Wszystko już widziałem, co potrzebneXD
Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)
Ty no wypadałoby
https://www.discogs.com/seller/bialystok/profile - kup se winyla
https://iwoski.pl/sklep - tu też
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Horry - a tu se oceniam muzyczke
https://iwoski.pl/sklep - tu też
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Horry - a tu se oceniam muzyczke
Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)
I co, byłeś?
Bo ja byłem, spodziewalem się średniego wydarzenia, a dostalem rozpierdol - zdecydowanie najlepszy koncert w w życiu
Re: 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)
The original version of "Back Down" featuring lyrics dissing Nas, Jay-Z, R. Kelly, Cam'ron, Supreme and Jermaine Dupri. Includes an open outro that was intended for Dr. Dre to record over, but it's unknown if he ever did.
Kim Osorio who is a former editor of The Source magazine and had slept with 50 Cent in 2003, talked about this version in her 2008 book Straight From The Source, where she wrote:
When we got back into the rented SUV,50 popped in a CD and started adjusting the knobs on the car stereo. "I want you to hear something." Then, with his baseball cap cocked to the side covering his doorag (as if a doorag were a fashion statement), he started nodding his head as the beat started to play. "G-g-g-g-g-Unit." Now he was lip-synching the words to a song called "Back Down." This was a different version from the one that would make the album. The song dissed everybody. Not just Ja Rule and Murder Inc., but Jay-Z, Cam'Ron, and others. In particular, the lines that stood out were a reference to Ja Rule sounding like the Cookie Monster, a line where 50 called Jay-Z gay, and a dis to Cam'Ron's pink fashion sense, and sudden weight loss. I knew from 50's first album (which never came out) that this was the formula to his success. It was all about putting everyone on blast and talking recklessly on records. But this was song was worse than "How To Rob" "Are you really going to put that out?" "I don't care. I'll put it out, but Dre and Em don't want me to," he replied, before quickly switching the subject
50 put his CD back into the car stereo and I heard the "Back Down" record play again. I only heard that version twice while I was in Los Angeles, but I never heard the same version again. When the album came out, an edited version of the song was on it. It kept the disses to Ja Rule and Murder Inc., of course, and chopped out all the rest. The song is like a pink elephant in hip-hop, because no one will admit that it actually existed.
"The vibe felt really friendly, so I started fishing for information. So I heard you ran into Dipset out here and something popped off. You think they heard about the record you did?" Sha Money XL overheard our conversation and interrupted, "What record? There's no record." "The Back Down' record I heard in L.A., where he's dissin' Cam" "He ain't dissin' Cam on that record" Sha Money interjected. I was confused. I knew I had heard the dis on the song, but it was like a jedi mind trick because I started second-guessing what I'd heard. Did I really hear him mention Cam? I looked at 50 for validation, but he didn't say anything. Then when Sha turned his back, 50 rolled his eyes back and waved his hand. "I don't care, but he gotta act like that" "What's the big deal deal? You already said it." "They probably gonna take it off"











