[art-pop/neo-soul] Young Fathers - Heavy Heavy (2023)

Kategoria poświęcona albumom.

Moderatorzy: mql, Ruces

Awatar użytkownika
Groszek

[art-pop/neo-soul] Young Fathers - Heavy Heavy (2023)

Post autor: Groszek »

Okładka:
Spoiler
Obrazek
Tracklista:

1 Rice 2:40
2 I Saw 3:27
3 Drum 3:39
4 Tell Somebody 3:11
5 Geronimo 3:34
6 Shoot Me Down 3:20
7 Ululation 2:54
8 Sink or Swim 3:04
9 Holy Moly 3:30
10 Be Your Lady

Spoiler
Young Fathers - Alloysious Massaquoi, Kayus Bankole and G. Hastings - announce details of their brand new album Heavy Heavy. Set for release on February 3rd 2023 via Ninja Tune, it’s the group’s fourth album and their first since 2018’s album Cocoa Sugar. The 10-track project signals a renewed back-to-basics approach, just the three of them in their basement studio, some equipment and microphones: everything always plugged in, everything always in reach.

Alongside the announcement ‘Heavy Heavy’, Young Fathers will make their much anticipated return to stages across the UK and Europe beginning February 2023 - known for their electrifying performances, their shows are a blur of ritualistic frenzy, marking them as one of the most must-see acts operating today. The tour will include shows at the Roundhouse in London, Elysee Montmartre in Paris, Paradiso in Amsterdam, O2 Academy in Leeds and Glasgow, Olympia in Dublin, Astra in Berlin, Albert Hall in Manchester, Trix in Antwerp, Mojo Club in Hamburg and more (full dates below)

To mark news of the album and the tour, Young Fathers today release a brand new single, “I Saw”. It’s the second track to be released from the album (following standalone single “Geronimo” in July) and brims with everything fans have come to love from a group known for their multi-genre versatility - kinetic rhythms, controlled chaos and unbridled soul. Accompanied by a video created by 23 year old Austrian-Nigerian artist and filmmaker David Uzochukwu, the track demonstrates the ambitious ideas that lay at the heart of this highly-anticipated record.

Speaking about the title, the band write that Heavy Heavy could be a mood, or it could describe the smoothed granite of bass that supports the sound… or it could be a nod to the natural progression of boys to grown men and the inevitable toll of living, a joyous burden, relationships, family, the natural momentum of a group that has been around long enough to witness massive changes.
“You let the demons out and deal with it,” reckons Kayus of the album. “Make sense of it after.”

For Young Fathers, there’s no dress code required. Dancing, not moshing. Hips jerking, feet slipping, brain firing in Catherine Wheel sparks of joy and empathy. Underground but never dark. Still young, after some years, even as the heavy, heavy weight of the world seems to grow day by day.

Jestem w połowie i bardzo fajnie jest

Recenzje na necie bardzo dobre

Bit w shoot me down :bowdown:
Ostatnio zmieniony 04 lut 2023, 2:20 przez Groszek, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Wszystko jest kawałem oraz żartem
Wszystko już widziałem, co potrzebneXD
Awatar użytkownika
przedszkolanek

Re: [Art-pop/neo-soul] Young Fathers - Heavy Heavy (03.03.23)

Post autor: przedszkolanek »

wahałem się czy założyć temat, ale dałem sobie spokój
faktycznie dobre?
Awatar użytkownika
gawi

Post autor: gawi »

Takie se
Sprzedam płyty CD (głównie rap amerykański, ale jest i Ortega Cartel - LAVORAMA)

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=9041&p=661906#p661906
Awatar użytkownika
przedszkolanek

Post autor: przedszkolanek »

no w najlepszym wypadku

w ogóle błąd w temacie, to wyszło dzisiaj, nie za miesiąc
Awatar użytkownika
Groszek

Re: [pop] [Art-pop/neo-soul] Young Fathers - Heavy Heavy (03.02.23)

Post autor: Groszek »

7 od melona i 7.5 ptf ja po tygodniu z o słuchaniem się dałbym 6 nie będę wracać za chuj, ale koncert za miesiąc i tak zaliczę może mi się zmieni zdanie
Wszystko jest kawałem oraz żartem
Wszystko już widziałem, co potrzebneXD
ODPOWIEDZ