2rzyn

Re: MF DOOM | R.I.P.

Post autor: 2rzyn »

Co byscie woleli?
DangerDoom z ta okladka na 3lp z bonusowa epka Occult Hymn
Obrazek

Czy z ta zajebista oklladka na 2lp?
Obrazek
Niepublikowane Zkibwoye, Reno, Smarki, Bisze, Laiki itd.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLu7W ... 7ZTz-byFiY
Awatar użytkownika
clockers

Post autor: clockers »

no pierwsze jednak
Awatar użytkownika
przedszkolanek

Post autor: przedszkolanek »

zwłaszcza, że druga okładka chujowa
Awatar użytkownika
2rzyn

Post autor: 2rzyn »

Mi sie wlasnie druga full bardziej podoba ale bylbym glupi gdybym nie wzial 3lp

Btw Madvillainy w marcu reedycja
Niepublikowane Zkibwoye, Reno, Smarki, Bisze, Laiki itd.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLu7W ... 7ZTz-byFiY
Awatar użytkownika
clockers

Post autor: clockers »

Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

Post autor: instinkt »

problem z ewentualnym wydaniem kontynuacji Madvillainy jest taki że Madlib jest niechętny żeby puszczać materiał z udziałem osób których już z nami nie ma tym bardziej jeżeli nie został on dokończony za ich życia, dlatego też Maclib prawdopodobnie również nigdy nie ujrzy światła dziennego mimo że chodzą słuchy że trochę numerów na sesjach powstało i luźno można by było z tego skleić nawet LP
on mówił kiedyś coś w stylu że nie chciałby nigdy wydawać czegoś niedokończonego albo dokańczać tego według innej wizji niż miał gospodarz
i tak samo mówił w jakimś wywiadzie bodajże że jak umrze to chciałby żeby jego archiwum zostało wysadzone, a nie wydane więc :dunno:
no chyba że rodzina będzie naciskała i będą chcieli z tego po prostu wyjąć jakiś hajs i zrobią to za plecami Madliba, albo czymś go przekonają

Dodano po 2 dniach 8 godzinach 20 minutach 30 sekundach:
Awatar użytkownika
Finn

Post autor: Finn »

TheD

Post autor: TheD »

Usunięto
Ostatnio zmieniony 26 lut 2023, 16:03 przez TheD, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
RIP Earl "DMX" Simmons - 1970-2021 [*]

#freeardrian

https://youtu.be/eFTlFPRCytU
Awatar użytkownika
gawi

Post autor: gawi »

Sprzedam płyty CD (głównie rap amerykański, ale jest i Ortega Cartel - LAVORAMA)

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=9041&p=661906#p661906
Awatar użytkownika
Finn

Post autor: Finn »

Your Old Droog x MF DOOM - Dropout Boggie (prod. Edan)
Spoiler
Awatar użytkownika
quasimoto

Post autor: quasimoto »

To już rok :cry:
Awatar użytkownika
sebring

Post autor: sebring »

MF DOOM, Jneiro Jarel & Black Noi$e - Let's Go (Space Boogie) [Black Noi$e Remix]

jeszcze na tracku poza doomem jakieś nonamy są, ale ogólnie to fajnie wyszlo
kiedy czasy są dobre, to wódka jest zdrowa
Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

pierwsze wzmianki o tym numerze się pojawiały w 2018
Awatar użytkownika
Spenser

Post autor: Spenser »

Chłopaki z Double Slash, czyli Trggrd i Bambu$, wjechali na drugą rocznicę śmierci z podcastem zatytułowanym RIP MF DOOM, gdzie poza bajerą powrzucali też swoje ulubione nutki Dooma. Podobno najlepiej w apce słuchac.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5TFVzC ... 9351044c6f
Awatar użytkownika
quasimoto

Post autor: quasimoto »

King Geedorah 20 lat. Ktoś słucha?
Awatar użytkownika
kebab

Post autor: kebab »

Oczywiście. Przedwczoraj przesłuchiwałem Ice Cube'a, wczoraj 2Pac, a dziś ten album. Lubię w takie rocznice przypominać sobie albumy, czy dyskografie.
ZAKAZ
Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/leeds-news/heartbroken-wife-famous-musician-unanswered-27246887 pisze:Dumile Daniel Thompson died in October 2020

The wife of a noted musician has raised concerns about his medical care following his sudden death while he was being treated in a Leeds hospital.

Dumile Daniel Thompson - a successful rapper whose stage name was MF Doom - was being treated in St James's Hospital after he had suffered a severe and 'rare' reaction to blood pressure medication which he had just been prescribed.

Mr Thompson, 49, who was known to his family as Daniel, died in October 2020 after his condition suddenly deteriorated while he was in hospital, an inquest heard. He had been living in Leeds at the time.

His wife Jasmin paid tribute to her husband, calling him a "a wonderful, talented man taken too soon and missed by everyone."

She said Daniel had been fit and well but had developed a number of health conditions among them kidney disease which had led to weight gain and anxiety.

In a statement, Mrs Thompson said she and Daniel had five children together and had moved to the UK from the United States in 2010.

She said Daniel had been prescribed a new medication but, after just two doses, he developed breathing problems and had gone to the A&E department in Leeds. She said Daniel's tongue and throat had started to swell.

Following his death, Mrs Thompson raised a number of concerns about her husband's treatment at St James's Hospital and claimed he had been unable to alert medical staff to his deteriorating condition as his 'buzzer' was out of reach.

Mrs Thompson said her husband had phoned her in distress from the hospital as his swelling was getting worse and he was having trouble breathing. She claimed he had been placed in a room containing an 'old metal desk' and books, saying the room appeared to be "a hospital room a very long time ago," she told Wakefield Coroner's Court.

She said: "I don't want to say it was an old storage room...it wasn't set up. Maybe it was a room a long time ago. It did have a bed in it."

However, medics said the room was one of several similar rooms that were part of the emergency department.

Mrs Thompson was still on the phone to her distressed husband when she used a second phone to directly alert nurses who were on duty, she told the inquest hearing.

Mrs Thompson revealed that she couldn't visit her husband in hospital due to Covid pandemic restrictions. She said: "I was not able to see him until the 31st (of October) - that's when the respirator was turned off that was helping him breathe."

The inquest heard that on October 21 Daniel had complained that he couldn't breathe and tried to get off his hospital trolley before he collapsed and suffered respiratory arrest.

Mrs Thompson's legal representatives have raised questions about how often Daniel was checked by medical staff and why there was a two-hour delay in giving him medication for his swollen throat.

The inquest heard that Daniel's medical records could not be accessed in Leeds as they were held in London.

The inquest heard that Daniel's condition was being monitored in hospital and he had shown signs that he was a little better. He had eaten some food and had some water. His oxygen levels was said to be good and he was able to talk to doctors.

Doctors said the swelling of his tongue, throat and lips was a 'rare' side effect of taking ACE inhibitors which had brought on a condition called angiodema, where part of the body suddenly becomes swollen.

Following Daniel's death, the hospital trust carried out a "serious incident investigation" to see what lessons could be learned.

A number of recommendations were made in relation to the management of patients diagnosed with angiodema.

The inquest continues.
Awatar użytkownika
Groszek

Post autor: Groszek »

Damn 😢 nhs standardowo gorszy od NFZ
Wszystko jest kawałem oraz żartem
Wszystko już widziałem, co potrzebneXD
Awatar użytkownika
Groszek

Post autor: Groszek »