BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

numer z The LOX na bicie Large Professora
The LOX - West Side Guns (feat. Westside Gunn) prod. Large Professor
póki co nieoficjalny release - puszczony został podczas audycji Premiera
TheD

Re: Westside Gunn

Post autor: TheD »

Usunięto
Ostatnio zmieniony 25 lut 2023, 15:55 przez TheD, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
RIP Earl "DMX" Simmons - 1970-2021 [*]

#freeardrian

https://youtu.be/eFTlFPRCytU
daveyo

Post autor: daveyo »

Flee Lord & Mephux - R&B Lords Ft. Westside Gunn [Official Audio]
Spoiler
daveyo

Post autor: daveyo »

Armani Caesar - Mac 10s for Everybody feat. Westside Gunn
Spoiler
TheD

Usunięto

#freeardrian

Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

Post autor: instinkt »

TheD

Usunięto

#freeardrian

Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

opuścił bo Shady to gówno nie label
kontrakt był tylko na jeden album Griseldy i jedno solo i WSG był turbo wkurwiony na brak jakiegokolwiek promo z ich strony prócz wrzucania jednego twitta przy premierach :lol: na chuj być w takim labelu wydmuszce skoro na własną rękę robi dużo większe ruchy
Awatar użytkownika
Finn

Post autor: Finn »

LORD APEX & V DON - LONDON FOG ft. WESTSIDE GUNN
Spoiler
Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

Danek88

Post autor: Danek88 »

instinkt pisze: 02 gru 2020, 22:41 opuścił bo Shady to gówno nie label
kontrakt był tylko na jeden album Griseldy i jedno solo i WSG był turbo wkurwiony na brak jakiegokolwiek promo z ich strony prócz wrzucania jednego twitta przy premierach :lol: na chuj być w takim labelu wydmuszce skoro na własną rękę robi dużo większe ruchy
Ciekawe. Szkoda że ten label jest jaki jest. Swoją drogą oba albumy to prze mocarne materiały.
Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

feat. Mach-Hommy
Awatar użytkownika
Finn

Post autor: Finn »

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
ale prezent dali
Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

Awatar użytkownika
many-s

Post autor: many-s »

Fajny numer, Fabolous lepiej od Gunna.

Ten na bicie Preemo też fajny, lekki, przystępny.
Awatar użytkownika
sebring

Post autor: sebring »

na complexie wleciał super wywiad z wsg

https://www.complex.com/music/westside- ... wcNtvif5HY
You referenced trying to bring other artists to your world, to the point of hearing a beat and knowing, “Yo, I want to put this person on that.” When you reach out to somebody and it’s an unorthodox match, how often do you have to sell them on the track and explain your vision?
I really don’t. My only instruction is always just to kill shit and beat me. I don’t care what you talk about. I don’t care how long it is. Just whatever it is, try to smoke me. Like, if I do a song with somebody and I’m better than them, why even have ’em on here? That’s where I’m at with it. Like, why even have them, I can just get on myself. I’m going to put you on my record so you could be worse than me?

I’m Westside Gunn already. I don’t need nobody. I don’t got to chase no clout. I don’t got to put somebody on the song just because. I’m pretty sure I could call Drake right now and be like, “Hey, I need a record. We could do one.” But that’s gonna happen when I feel like it makes sense to do it. I don’t have to do nothing I don’t want to do, because I’m already who I am. I already built this shit brick by brick. I’m already too deep in this shit.
You were on Kanye’s “Keep My Spirit Alive.” Was that a verse that you recorded in Wyoming, or was that something that you recorded in one of the recent sessions?
That verse is old. I went to Wyoming, but I didn’t do that in Wyoming. I actually recorded that when I was making the Who Made The Sunshine album. When I was making it, he hit me and was like, “Yo, I got a joint for you, man.” You know, Donda been pushed back 57 times. [Laughs]. Donda been was supposed to have came out. So when he hit me with the “I need this,” I made it on the spot. When he sent me that beat, I sent that shit back to him in less than an hour, since I was already working. I was already in album mode.

The only thing was, [Kanye] threw a monkey wrench, like, “Yo, this is a gospel album, bro.” And I was just like, “Man, bro, I can do the best I can, but you know how I give it up.” And that’s why I still say shit like, “Flushed the work just in time and they raided, thank God.” The street shit, but I mixed it. Or how thankful I am for the things that happened that could have—shit could have went bad. It could have been the end of me. True story raps. If you listen to every word of that lyric, it’s so real. I got references to every last line in that whole song.
How far before the Chicago listening event did he ask you to come through?
A day.

The day before?
That’s how Ye do. That shit be last-minute, man. You better just be on point. [Laughs]. You don’t know when you’re going to get that call from him.

I had shit to do that day! Literally, I had shit planned that I had to do for my own album. When my album dropped, I was on the porch. I stopped doing my own promotion for my album, for him. That’s what I’m saying. It’s love. I don’t even look at it like that. I look at it like, “Man, we pushing the culture forward. This is a huge look. That’s a good brother to me, and we’re just going to keep this shit going. I’ll promote my shit later. I’ll let the streets talk, and then tomorrow I get on here and do my one, two like I do.” I really wasn’t tripping at all. But I had no notice, man.
Do you have a timeframe for those last two albums?
No. There’s no rush. I still want to do GunnLib with Madlib, because people are on my back for that. I got to do that. And then I still want to do one more with my family. I still want to do another What Would Chine Gun Do? And that’s really it. There are only two projects I really want to do. One more solo and then one more that I could do with my family, and I’ll probably end it that way.
I’ve seen some buzz about Rome Streetz being down with Griselda. How true is that?
Oh, 100%. Rome Streetz is Griselda. It’s official. We [didn’t] go all out hard with [promoting] it, but it’s 100% signed, sealed, delivered. You’re actually the first person that I’ve told, that’s like, “Yo, Rome Streetz is Griselda.”
If you’re on a Westside Gunn album, you gotta kill it. That’s literally the only thing I ask. I literally ask the person to outshine me. People will listen to it anyway, because I’m on it. I tell them, “Yo, if I do 12 bars, do 36, do 48, do 64. I want you to shine. I want you to kill me, because that’s only going to make the best music.”
kiedy czasy są dobre, to wódka jest zdrowa
Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

ODPOWIEDZ