Kenny Beats

Kategoria poświęcona wykonawcom.

Moderatorzy: instinkt, luk0as

Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

Kenny Beats

Post autor: instinkt »

jeden z najciekawszych producentów i ogólnie osób w grze aktualnie

poniżej fajny podcast i opis z którego szczątkowo możecie ogarnąć skąd się wziął i jak wyglądała jego droga do tego momentu
we welcome arguably the producer of the year Kenny Beats to the Upper West Side! Kenny talks growing up in Connecticut always the tallest kid in his class, taking breakdancing classes, noodling on the guitar, the moment his mind awakened to music production, and the days he'd spend in a beat-making program recreating Timbaland beats he'd heard in the Jay-Z documentary Fade to Black. Kenny talks about his high school internship at RCA, his off-the-books internship for Jonny Shipes, going off to Berklee College of Music, getting ahead of his peers, becoming a staple of the hip-hop scene in Boston, trading his own supply of weed for the opportunity to hang with Ab-Soul, how that friendship got his first beats placed with ScHoolboy Q and Smoke DZA. We discuss transitioning into the EDM scene, touring the world as the DJ LOUDPVCK, putting on elaborately produced shows, how his beats weren't a huge departure from his hip-hop catalog, how ultimately his heart wasn't in the EDM world and the dark results it had on him physically, mentally and emotionally. Kenny talks giving up the DJ life, his reset, being down to his last $1k, locking himself in his room and composing records he truly cared about, and how he reintroduced himself into hip-hop through his work with HoodRich Pablo Juan, Key!, Rico Nasty, Lil Wop and more. All that, plus how he separates himself from other producers, why he prefers being in studio with an artist, how he stepped up his vocal production, what working on full projects with Vince Staples and 03 Greedo mean to him, his special collaborative album with ALLBLACK, how he knew his beats were winning, and so much more!
dodatkowo robi zajebisty program:
THE CAVE
Awatar użytkownika
przedszkolanek

Re: Kenny Beats

Post autor: przedszkolanek »

Omar Apollo - Imagine U (Official Lyric Video)
Spoiler
Kenny na produkcji
Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

Post autor: instinkt »

Awatar użytkownika
fromage

Post autor: fromage »

No nareszcie bo juz prawie wszystkie objerzalem i to pare razyi go nie bylo pare miesiecy, mysle ze najlepiej wypadl tam Vince Staples
Jego produkcje z Key! i Freddie Gibbsem to naprawde 10/10 bardzo dobrej jakosci, a i z Rico Nasty ladny material dam, czekanko na wszystko od WOAH KENNY
Tutaj zajebisty jego mix w Altantcie
Chief Keef pisze: I'm so fly, I'm so fly, in Hawaii eating Thai
You gotta pay me for a comment, and that comment might be why
Asian ho, say she think I'm nice, why 'cause I eat rice?
Bitch, I'm mean, go and get your things, you can spend the night
Awatar użytkownika
fromage

Post autor: fromage »

WOAH kenny ty no serio troszke przypal ze nie znacie ziomka, to co z freddie kurcze gibbsem zrobil a i tutaj elo na disco shit zapodaje a to o key! to nie wspomniam, nie no oczekiwalem ze forumeq bd wiedzial kto to najlepszt producer in da game, kurcze no WAZA
WATAFAK
Chief Keef pisze: I'm so fly, I'm so fly, in Hawaii eating Thai
You gotta pay me for a comment, and that comment might be why
Asian ho, say she think I'm nice, why 'cause I eat rice?
Bitch, I'm mean, go and get your things, you can spend the night
Awatar użytkownika
Yandhi
Zbanowany

Post autor: Yandhi »

nowa JASKINIA, poprzedny odcinek z Isaiah Rashad bardzo spoko
ODPOWIEDZ