6ix9ine

Kategoria poświęcona wykonawcom.

Moderatorzy: instinkt, luk0as

Awatar użytkownika
Piters

Re: 6ix9ine

Post autor: Piters »

Kilka numerów lubie, to czy się rozpruwa czy nie to już mnie w sumie mało interesuje (chociaż samo to co mowi już ta), ale zdziwie się jak on po ewentualnym wyjściu przeżyje chociaż tydzień, chyba że wypierdoli na jakieś zadupie kompletne.
Belmondo pisze:Jestem człowiek demolka
Życie to ślizgawka, twoje życie to parodia
TheD

Post autor: TheD »

Usunięto
Ostatnio zmieniony 20 lut 2023, 20:17 przez TheD, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
RIP Earl "DMX" Simmons - 1970-2021 [*]

#freeardrian

https://youtu.be/eFTlFPRCytU
Awatar użytkownika
kshaq

Post autor: kshaq »

Najlepszy komentarz odnośnie tej sprawy gdzieś na fejsie widziałem i leciał jakoś tak
The judge: - So 6ix9ine, you're still facing 6 years in prison.
6ix9ine: - Have y'all heard of Taylor Swift?
Awatar użytkownika
WDZT

Post autor: WDZT »

Tutaj aż zacytować Bałaganika trzeba:
Najpopularniejszy raper to wygląda jak kobieta
Choć ma dziary na facjacie, to by pierwszy się... (prr)
Muzykę kiedyś lubiłem fajny miał image, tym bardziej, że do pewnego czasu wydawał mi się prawdziwy.
A po tej akcji z wsypywaniem jebać go, mam nadzieje, że szybko go odjebią i tak nawet jakby dożył na spokojnie starości to raczej nowych kawałków bym się po nim nie spodziewał. Wyobrażacie jakiekolwiek koncerty z jego udziałem? Bo ja tak strasznie średnio...
Awatar użytkownika
joey

Post autor: joey »

Q: Do you have any idea how many people are members of the Bloods?

A: Hundreds of thousands.

Q: How about Nine Trey.

A: I don't know, I'm not a statistic.
:lol: szkoda, że to nie leci na żywo gdzieś, doskonały sitcom
trójkąt bermudzki wola mokotów
Awatar użytkownika
kshaq

Post autor: kshaq »

XDDD muszę chyba sobie potem te nagrania ogarnąć, bo na razie tylko z newsów lecę
Awatar użytkownika
koniec
bruh bruh

Post autor: koniec »

z tego co wiem to nie ma nagrań z samego procesu
Awatar użytkownika
camzat

Post autor: camzat »

w usa tylko sprawozdania i rysunki z rozpraw
Awatar użytkownika
Groszek

Post autor: Groszek »

Przybliży ktoś ocb w tej całej historii albo artykuł?
Wszystko jest kawałem oraz żartem
Wszystko już widziałem, co potrzebneXD
Awatar użytkownika
koniec
bruh bruh

Post autor: koniec »

widzę 50 ma więcej rozsądku niż internetowi obrońcy ulicznego stylu życia
Awatar użytkownika
LuckyLuke

Post autor: LuckyLuke »

WDZT pisze: 20 wrz 2019, 13:43 mam nadzieje, że szybko go odjebią
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-bIsM5Fq3c
onizuka

Post autor: onizuka »

mam nadzieję, że dalej będzie robić muzyke i budzic jeszcze więcej kontrowersji ale juz nie jako gangster tylko człowiek próbujący zacząć od nowa
fuckthepolicje

Post autor: fuckthepolicje »

dla zainteresowanych (kawal czytania):
Spoiler
- 6ix9ine spent 2 hours on the stand altogether, wearing prison blues scrubs, white undershirt & his signature Pigtails.
- Testifying Against Nuke and Harv, who are defendants in court.
- In a courtroom potentially filled with current or former Nine Trey members, he testified he became a member in November 2017, and participated in violent crimes ... including shootings, assaults and drug trafficking
- Testified extensively about his hit song, "Gummo," and how the August 2017 music video shoot introduced him to many of the Nine Trey members. Even met Shotti who became his manager.
- Prosecutors showed stills from the music video, and 6ix9ine pointed out and identified various gang members who appeared on camera. He also claimed Trippie Redd was a gang member, but from a rival Bloods sect from Nine Trey.
- Testified he never had to go through an initiation to the gang, or personally shoot anyone. The gang simply wanted him to keep making hits in order to bankroll its activities.
- Testified he started cooperating with the feds the very day after he was arrested, back in Nov. 2018

- Testifying That Nine Trey Bloods delivered a beatdown on Trippie Redd ... an alleged rival gang member.
- Opened up about his beef with Trippie ... who he says was with another set of Bloods, along with Casanova. Testified that he and Trippie were on the same label and did a track together, but there was a lot of jealousy that led to online disputes ... and then physical violence.
- 6ix9ine says he told his former manager, Shotti, he wanted something done to Trippie ... Shotti said he'd get the gang on it, and they orchestrated an attack on the rapper at his hotel. He says he stayed inside the vehicle while the attack went down.
- Testified defendant Anthony "Harv" Ellison punched Trippie in the mouth, and from that point on, he used Harv as his bodyguard.
- Testified about the money and leadership structure of Nine Trey -- saying he would make money for shows and appearances, and the gang would give him the front end of it -- at least half -- and take the rest. For example, he says if he would make $250k ... they would give him $185k and take the rest.
- ID'd members of the gang again, including Shotti, "Harv" and the other defendant Aljermiah "Nuke" Mack. He also testified "Mel Murda," Billy Ado, and Seqo were Nine Trey members.
- 6ix9ine talks about the shooting of another gang member named Snow, and a brawl that went down at a tribute party for A$AP Rocky's manager where he claims Ado stabbed a security guard.
- Talks About How his relationship with Nine Trey soured. In March of 2018, 6ix9ine booked a gig in Austin TX, but didn’t check in with Rap-A-Lot Records. Rap-A-Lot heavies didn’t let 6ix9ine perform and he lost 10-15K. The lost revenue caused tension between Shotti & Harv. Harv Called Shotti “****” in which 6ix9ine fired Harv.
- J Prince arrived at New York a month later and 6ix9ine and Nine Treys wanted revenge. Shotti and other gang members pulled an armed robbery on the Rap-A-Lot reps while 6ix9ine sat in the truck, recording. 6ix9ine said as they fled the scene in a car, Shotti got nervous and kicked him out of the car ... leaving Tekashi to take the subway to Brooklyn while concealing a handgun in his hoodie.
- Detailed a couple shootings ... including one that took place at Barclays Center. The rapper says in April 2018 he was harassed by two men at a restaurant in NYC ... Shotti stepped in, pistol-whipped the men when they got into their vehicle and then fired shots -- missing -- at the vehicle after the men left.
As for the Barclays Center shooting ... Tekashi says he and his crew arrived to walk boxer Adrien Broner into the ring. While in a tunnel under the arena, they came face-to-face with members of rapper Casanova's crew. A brawl ensued and 6ix9ine claims Shotti then instructed a Nine Trey gang member to open fire at the rival crew ... he did, but no one was hit.
- 6ix9ine talks about the Times Square shooting involving Chief Keef. 6ix9ine admitted to arranging the hit, promising $20k to the triggerman. However, that amount was reduced to just $10k after Tekashi learned the hit man only fired one shot and missed his mark.
He also detailed the incident from July 2018 when he was jumped and kidnapped while sitting in a vehicle -- attorneys played the dash cam video from the event -- and disclosed his former bodyguard, Harv, was a part of the plan to rob him.

Day 3

- Harv threatened to kill 6ix9ine as he snatched him from his ride while being recorded. Prosecutors played the dash cam footage of the July 2018 incident in federal court where 6ix9ine is testifying against 2 members of his former gang, the Nine Trey Bloods. You hear Anthony "Harv" Ellison -- 6ix9ine's ex-bodyguard -- barking orders like, "Give me your money" and "Get in the car. We gonna shoot you!"
- Harv went to 6ix9ine’s home, and surveillance footage -- obtained by the feds -- shows Tekashi's girlfriend handing over a bag of money and jewelry to Ellison's crew. They let him go, but they pistol whipped him, landing him in the hospital. People thought the kidnapping was a PR stunt but 6ix9ine insisted the kidnapping was real.
- claimed he initially lied about portions of the kidnapping -- specifically that he got pistol-whipped and knocked unconscious right away -- because he was humiliated. As the dash cam video shows ... that didn't happen. He claims he was pistol-whipped later on, though. he didn't ID his kidnappers to police or the media after the incident, but he did meet up with his former manager, Shotti, and Mel Murda afterward at his house and told them Harv and Nuke were the perps. Tekashi claims they stole $365k worth of his jewelry, and some of Harv's text messages were shown in which he's allegedly trying to unload the stolen jewelry.
- a recorded prison convo with Mel and another associate was played for the jury in which Mel details the incident and says 2 guys -- Black Boy and Hollywood -- were involved. 6ix9ine testified that Black Boy is code for Nuke, and Hollywood is Harv.
- Another convo between Tekashi and Shotti was played, in which Shotti references the kidnapping and suggests he wants to kill Harv for it. The convo was captured by a wiretap in a van, and Tekashi testified he didn't know he and Shotti were being recorded.
- Tekashi testified he offered Nine Trey members $50,000 to rob and shoot at Harv after the kidnapping incident. He also just testified rapper Jim Jones is a member of Nine Trey.
- Prosecutors played a phone conversation between Jones, Shotti and Mel Murda in which they're all talking about getting revenge on Tekashi for snitching. They make multiple references to Tekashi getting "violated."
- Cardi B has also been roped into Tekashi's case -- during cross examination, he confirmed she was a member of the Bloods. The reference to Cardi seemed totally gratuitous -- under cross-examination, Aljermiah Mack's attorney asked Tekashi if he had copied the blueprint to Cardi's success by using gang members in his projects. Tekashi denied it.
Awatar użytkownika
redman23

Post autor: redman23 »

Jakby ktoś chciał być na żywo https://twitter.com/innercitypress
TheD

Post autor: TheD »

Usunięto
Ostatnio zmieniony 20 lut 2023, 20:18 przez TheD, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
RIP Earl "DMX" Simmons - 1970-2021 [*]

#freeardrian

https://youtu.be/eFTlFPRCytU
Awatar użytkownika
LuckyLuke

Post autor: LuckyLuke »

Spoiler
Obrazek
Ej, a jak to wygląda w podobnych sprawach jeśli chodzi o majątek osób, które idą na pełną współpracę z policją? Bo nawet jeśli 69 był tylko marionetką/produktem gangu i duża część zysków szła do nich, to i tak pewnie zgromadził full siana. Bo jeśli mu to nie przepadnie, to na bogato spędzi resztę życia. Co prawda w ukryciu, no ale cóż. Generalnie to on nie miał wyjścia, bo w tym więzieniu tak czy siak by go odjebali ze strachu, że się w końcu złamie i prędzej czy później kogoś wsypie. Jedyny sensowny ruch z jego strony i beka, że niektórzy uważają inaczej. W ogóle wszystko wskazuje na to, że był swego rodzaju kozłem ofiarnym i właśnie produktem, który gangu mógł kontrolować, ale coś im chyba ostatecznie nie wyszło.
Awatar użytkownika
Jaayu

Post autor: Jaayu »

to po chuj ta przewózka była? i nie mówię tu o samych wystąpieniach jako 6ix9ine i nine trey tylko przecież starsze nagrywki jako tekashi też ociekały przewózką i kreacją gangusa skurwysyna, potem dołącza do nine trey i bierze udział w akcjach, zleca zabójstwa i wpierdole a jak go łapią to się rozpierdala pierwszego dnia. Dlatego po prostu ludzie go jebią, bo niepotrzebnie pchał się w coś co nie było dla niego.
Fuck mes rêves j'revends mes ailes
Awatar użytkownika
oyama

Post autor: oyama »

beka z kucyka, ze jest pedofilem w kolorowych wlosach i zbudowal swoja kariere na fikcji. Najzwyklejsza rura rozgwintowana
moj profil jest wylacznie awatarem internetowym, a wszelkie opublikowane posty to fikcja literacka
Awatar użytkownika
SWN
Administrator

Post autor: SWN »

Bo bez właśnie tej przewózki nawet by się do nich najprawdopodobniej nie zbliżył. Jeśli mieli machać gnatami w klipie i dzielić się becelem, to logiczne, że bliżej im do kogoś takiego jak 6ix9ine niż jakiś rudy Ed Sheeran z gitarą. Zresztą ta kwestia z ostatniego zdania też wydaje mi się całkiem zrozumiała (jakkolwiek nie jest to ryzykowne słowo w dyskusjach na te tematy) - jak masz do wyboru żyć cichutko i skończyć ostatecznie w pierdlu, albo wyszumieć się, narobić zakupów i skończyć ostatecznie w pierdlu, to dla wielu wybór jest banalny.
B to G strikes again, thick hay on the bread... For me it's a lifestyle, you say that's about swag
Awatar użytkownika
NEGRO

Post autor: NEGRO »

SIKSNAJN THIS, SIKSNAJN, THAT, NIGGAS ON MY DICK AND ON MY JAHT :dunno:
ODPOWIEDZ