[garage] Kurupt FM - The Lost Tape (2017)

Kategoria poświęcona albumom.

Moderatorzy: mql, Ruces

Awatar użytkownika
ICYBOX

[garage] Kurupt FM - The Lost Tape (2017)

Post autor: ICYBOX »

Obrazek
BAFTA award-winning comedians turned method performers, Kurupt FM, have dropped their first official release, ‘The Lost Tape’, via XL Recordings.

Initially showcased as a new live tour in October, which saw the BBC 3 stars take on two sold out nights at London’s Roundhouse, the ‘tape’ offers a nostalgic insight into the fictional pirate radio station’s halcyon days, which was ‘lost’ until miraculously re-surfacing. Featuring new single ‘Suttin Like That’ and a Spooky remix of ‘Get Out the Way’, the tape follows the group’s dazzling climb to fame which has seen them propel their well-loved television personalities on ‘People Just Do Nothing’ to the mainstream.

Sprinkled with banter throughout from ‘business mogul’ Chabuddy G, DJ Steves, DJ Beats and the ‘best MC in the galaxy’, MC Grindah, ‘The Lost Tape’ captures perfectly the staple humour of the group whilst simultaneously weaving a journey through the musical milestones of hip-hop, garage, drum ‘n’ bass, dubstep and grime. Featuring an array of dub-plates, remixes and original material from the well-loved collective, Kurupt FM’s energy runs riot with notable link ups on tracks from Wiley, Dizzee Rascal, Danny Weed, Breakage, XTC, Sunship and many more.

Mythologised as a legendary masterpiece, the story of The Lost Tape is biblical: “Once lost in a backpack in deepest Brentford, the Lost Tape has now been uncovered, remixed and mastered for the very first time... documenting the seminal tracks which have shaped culture from the Hammersmith Boulevard to the Champagne Steam Rooms."

Where every bar is fire, every beat hard-hitting and every comment as rambunctious as the next, Kurupt FM have truly nailed their first release. An ode to pirate radio’s iconic inception channelled through their comedic, DIY personalities, The Lost Tape is a stellar offering from a group the world has come to adore so much.

8/10
https://m.soundcloud.com/1337nigguh/kur ... e-download

Awatar użytkownika
fromage

Re: [garage] Kurupt FM - The Lost Tape (2017)

Post autor: fromage »

SHEEEEESH jak to wrzucalem na SC to okolo 150+k wsywietlen bylo, w tym roku bedzie film
sam serial w sobie to kurcze klasyq a tu hehe uzytkownicty do japoni,tokyo wbijaja
LEMME LICK IT
Chief Keef pisze: I'm so fly, I'm so fly, in Hawaii eating Thai
You gotta pay me for a comment, and that comment might be why
Asian ho, say she think I'm nice, why 'cause I eat rice?
Bitch, I'm mean, go and get your things, you can spend the night
Awatar użytkownika
emcess

Post autor: emcess »

BAM LYRICAL BLOWS TO THE JAW
Obrazek jebac kiboli
Awatar użytkownika
fromage

I DONT SMOKE THE RIFFAH
STEVE >? STEVE STEVE
MIX ME
Awatar użytkownika
fromage

Brentford REPRESENT
Obrazek

@gonny_trebor
ODPOWIEDZ