Jeden NIERAPOWY rozpierdalacz na chwilę obecną

Dyskusje na temat wszystkich gatunków muzyki, które nie pasują do działów powyżej.

Moderatorzy: mql, Ruces

Yerkes

Re: Jeden NIERAPOWY rozpierdalacz na chwilę obecną

Post autor: Yerkes »

daveyo

Post autor: daveyo »

Awatar użytkownika
Finn

Post autor: Finn »

Awatar użytkownika
przedszkolanek

Post autor: przedszkolanek »

MicBar

Post autor: MicBar »

Na początku mi nie siadło (wstyd mi za siebie), ale to, co Rose wyczynia wokalnie to :oops: :oops:

E: dostałem od @miku wersję bez trzasków itp. Motyw, że w pewnym momencie jest przejście z audio w live a Rose śpiewa tak, że ledwo to czuć to :bowdown: :bowdown:
Awatar użytkownika
przedszkolanek

encrenoire

Post autor: encrenoire »

The future's so bright, I gotta poke my eyes out
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

bonus
Spoiler
Ostatnio zmieniony 09 mar 2021, 20:22 przez encrenoire, łącznie zmieniany 5 razy.
Awatar użytkownika
TylkoFBZ

Post autor: TylkoFBZ »

Obrazek

UWAGA - TRIGGER WARNING - GORE, OPIS WYPADKU
komentarz skopiowany z yt:

"Limousine" is about the death of seven-year-old Katie Flynn from the band's hometown of Long Island. Travelling home with her family after a wedding, their limousine was hit by drunk driver Martin Heidgen, a few miles from where Lacey was living at the time, leading to the decapitation of the young Flynn, whose severed head fell into her mother's arms.

In the track, Lacey tells the story from various perspectives, including that of Flynn's mother, Heidgen and Flynn herself. Lacey has commented that the story particularly resonated with him as he knew people who drove drunk the week the accident took place. Producer Mike Sapone had the idea to include samples of explosions in the track, hence the subtitle "MS Rebridge", with MS being Sapone's initials.

At seven minutes and forty-two seconds, it remained Brand New's longest song until 2017's "Batter Up," which is eight minutes and twenty-eight seconds long. The track's bridge repeats itself seven times as Lacey counts up, one for each year of Flynn's life. "Limousine" is often cited as Brand New's greatest song.

-----------------------
CNN - 3 July 2005
In the early hours of 3 July 2005, a drunk driver traveling at 70 miles per hour the wrong way down a highway crashed into a limousine carrying several members of Katie’s family, who were returning home after a wedding.

An off-duty security officer returning home from work was first on the scene. “I approached the limo driver, and I guess I went into shock,” says New York State court officer Michael Lerardi. “It looked like an explosion. The motor, basically, was just sitting on top of him. I knew he was dead.” The limo driver, 59-year-old Stanley Rabinowitz, was killed instantly.

Next to arrive was Lt. Michael Tangney, the bride’s uncle, who had attended the wedding just hours before. “I was walking to the rear of the limousine when a gentleman was coming away from it, and he said, ‘Don’t go back there. It’s bad,'” Lt. Tangney says. “I opened the rear door to the limousine and realized it was my family.”

Lt. Tangney’s brother — Jennifer’s father, Chris — was lying on the floor, his legs wrapped around the service bar, broken in numerous places. The rest of the family was piled on top of each other. Jennifer’s mother, Denise, was severely injured, as was Jennifer’s husband, Neil, who tried to crawl out of the limo to get help despite his broken back.

Five-year-old Grace was also trapped inside the wreckage. Jennifer, whose foot was injured, managed to climb out and was searching for Katie, who had been lying on the side seat before the crash. “We couldn’t find Kate,” Lt. Tangney says. Then, Jennifer made a devastating discovery — Katie had been decapitated by her seat belt.

“Then all of a sudden Mrs. Flynn came out of the car with her child’s head in her hand,” says Michael Lerardi, one of the 70 paramedics and police officers who were called to the scene. "I got numb. I thought I was going to collapse,” says Officer Christopher Pandolfo. “I looked into the back of the limousine, and I saw Katie’s remains. She was wearing this dress, and I just started shaking.” Jennifer walked to side of the road and sat for about an hour with her daughter's severed head on her lap as she watched her family being cut out of the limousine

pojebane gówno chore
Awatar użytkownika

Post autor: #23 »

It's got a hold on me the streets won't let me go I'm in love
Ezio_Wroclaw pisze: 05 wrz 2019, 10:10 Jeszcze mi kot o 4.40 wskoczył na mordę, jedyne pussy co tam ostatnio siada.
Awatar użytkownika
przedszkolanek

vipdavid

Post autor: vipdavid »

teraz coś z Polski

połączenie Opery i R'N'B

gość co głos jak dzwon :shock:

czekam na pełny materiał
hwjsk

Post autor: hwjsk »

Ostatnio zmieniony 03 sie 2022, 4:15 przez hwjsk, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Awatar użytkownika
Jaayu

Post autor: Jaayu »

Fuck mes rêves j'revends mes ailes
zizu

Post autor: zizu »

spoko, początek jak red hot chili peppers :D
:dunno:
sven22

Post autor: sven22 »

daveyo

Awatar użytkownika
Tylko dobre dzinsy

Post autor: Tylko dobre dzinsy »

Jak mlody g tylko troche mlodszy
Se wyjebalem z polski I ciagle na
Wolnosci mimo ze popelnilem wiele zbrodni
daveyo

Awatar użytkownika
camzatizbak

Post autor: camzatizbak »

daveyo pisze: 23 sty 2021, 23:33
Lubię ten numer i ogólnie fajna z niej wychudzona suka o nie małych cyckach tylko że ja #teamninja i mała atencjuszka zyskała na beefie tym swoim pierdoleniem o afrykanerach ich kosztem. Ale to przecież hib hob, skandale i przekupna miłość

Dodano po 23 godzinach 55 minutach 27 sekundach:
Beata K aka polska mama stiflera, piękny numer jak na 60tke. Rodowicz stara krowa może pozazdrościć. Klimacik bitu jak te piękne syth popy z 80s USA. Gdybym mógł wybrać chciałbym dojrzewać właśnie w tym pięknym okresie za oceanem, rzuć gumę balonową grać w gry video, oglądać karate kida i marzyć o Jess z highschool ;)

LPC AFRO TRAP BANGER singiel
CAMZAT x KIDD - Babo Sza singiel
DMG96 x CMZT kompilacja vol.1 spotify
bortwick pisze: 17 lis 2023, 16:10 paluch w arcie, to jest to
dzikie okrzyki coś jak bruce lee
kiedy tnę ścierwa bagnetem francuskim
ODPOWIEDZ