instinkt

Pusha T - TBA (TBA)

Post autor: instinkt »

special project brzmi jak Clipse
Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

Re: Pusha T - TBA (TBA)

https://www.complex.com/music/pusha-t-interview-exclusive-premiere-arbys-track pisze:You’ve been teasing new music. Can you share any details?

I’m just working on some super special projects, man. Everyone I’m working with is feeling very competitive, trying not to be outdone. That just makes my job harder because I’m trying to outdo producers who are also great artists who are also great rappers and composers. That makes my battle twice as hard. But it makes for the best rap music.

Even with your team, it’s a competition every step of the way.

They keep giving him damn near verse of the year for what MALICE did on my album. And I’m like, ‘Damn. You guys act like I wasn’t on 12 songs myself.’

Has any of the new music been with Kanye?

It’s definitely been with Ye. It’s definitely been with Pharrell. I’m going to tell you something. I’ve also been working with No I.D.
Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

https://www.xxlmag.com/pusha-t-interview-best-rap-album-kanye-west/ pisze:You recently said you were busy working on special projects. Does one of them happen to be your next solo album?

Definitely working on another solo album. Just gathering a whole bunch of ideas. I never really stopped working. I sort of made a three-year plan and I’m trying to follow it.

Your prior album, Daytona, came out four years ago. You’ve been a person that’s never rushed the process. Is there an urgency to release a new album because of the hype off It’s Almost Dry?

No, I just think that is something that I need to do to service my base better. Because we really understand that there is a cult following that is die-hard. Our goal is to always satisfy that person. And we came to the conclusion that it would be more product.

What’s been the inspiration for this new album you are working on?

Right now, it’s no real direction. Just trying to find the music and find the energy. I been working with Pharrell. I actually went in with No I.D. as well. Steve Lacy, he came through with some shit. You mentioned working on a couple of special projects.

What’s the other one?

I’m working on a special mixtape.

Why drop a mixtape when you are at this point in your career?

It doesn’t seem like something you need to do. To have the fun I want to have. What I’m trying to do is restore the feeling in every aspect of this subgenre of music. And just of this cloth, of this taste level. I’m just trying to make people realize how viable this is. To show people that I can’t do what you do, but you definitely can’t do what I do. I have to show those differences. That’s the whole premise behind the mixtape.
Awatar użytkownika
Groszek

Post autor: Groszek »

To
Speaking of Drake, you are seen as the one person who slew Drake. This was after the two of you got into a hip-hop beef back in 2018. You treated that moment as another day on the job, but is there some part of you that wears that as a badge of honor?

Every time I hear a subliminal in one of his songs, it just lets me know how deep it hurt him. Because it’s been four years now. And we still talking about it. He is. I don’t. I’m cool. But every time it’s a subliminal, I’m like, Yes. It burns. It still burns. It lets me know. I love it.

:lol:
Wszystko jest kawałem oraz żartem
Wszystko już widziałem, co potrzebneXD
ODPOWIEDZ