Jay Electronica - Act I: Eternal Sunshine (The Pledge) (2007)

Kategoria poświęcona albumom.

Moderatorzy: instinkt, luk0as

Awatar użytkownika
instinkt

Jay Electronica - Act I: Eternal Sunshine (The Pledge) (2007)

Post autor: instinkt »

OKŁADKA
Obrazek
1. Intro
2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
3. ...Because He Broke the Rules
4. Voodoo Man
5. FYI

14 Years ago Jay Electronica & I began working on this in my house in Ferndale MI. Jay recorded the first piece, "Eternal Sunshine" which he recorded in Brooklyn and sent to me over iChat. I was in Dallas at the time and just started work on New Amerkykah pt 1. A few days later we met in Detroit and quickly put the rest together. It was easy summer living. We would work until the evening. Sean D and Brandon would come through with the herbs afterwards and we would listen back. I never got to really mix or have this mastered. It went straight to myspace.

I've finally decided to master officially with some very nice analog gear. It was tempting to fix certain mix issues that have always bothered me but I left everything as is. The mastering mostly just adds some weight and dimension. You can hear every delay and phaser. Every subtle detail we put in becomes more audible. I know some of you get demo-itis...... so I swear, you won't notice the difference. You will only perceive and feel more of what you have already felt. I'm making this downloadable because fuck it.....it was never officially released anyway.

Jay Electronica’s “Act 1” Has Finally Been Mastered. We Spoke to the Man Behind the Boards.
https://www.countere.com/home/jay-elect ... -mike-chav

dobra okazja żeby sobie odświeżyć albo sprawdzić kto nie miał okazji
ODPOWIEDZ